tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrea <s...@lisea.com>
Subject Re: Configuring tomcat+Apache on different machines
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:13:55 GMT
Hi
I've got apache in one machine with only the conf dir of tomcat and the
mod_jk. The only file I've to change is worker.properties

worker.ajp13.host=111.100.1.2

You don't have to istall everything on both machine!!!!
Also if you restart tomcat on one machine, you have to restart apache on
the other otherwise apache can't serve jsp and servlet.

andrea