tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gregor Kovaè <gregor.ko...@mikropis.si>
Subject Re: Internationalisation problems in Tomcat 3.3?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 05:29:07 GMT
Hi!

I had the same problems using a database. I don't know if this applies to
your case, but nevertheless:
I created a database in Cp1250 or Latin2 encoding. Then I have put <%@page
contentType = "text/html; charset=windows-1250" %> on top of my JSP page
and things work now.

Best regards,
         Kovi

P.S.: I have done this with MySQL, DB2 and Interbase.