tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim O'Neil <...@xythos.com>
Subject Re: Problems when importing a SSL certificate
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:31:36 GMT
Assuming your using Tomcat standalone, make sure your key store
pass word and your key pass word are the same. Yes, which means
you can store one key in your keystore. I ran into this little
hitch myself. I wasn't able to get tomcat standalone to work ssl
any way though. If you do let me know how you did it.