tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Murphy <dmur...@seas.upenn.edu>
Subject Tomcat User Group Bulletin Board
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2001 00:11:18 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I've been using the TOMCAT e-mail list for technical assistance and have
noticed that sometimes I get inundated with tomcat e-mail.

I would like to provide resources on my corporate web server and implement an
enterprise strength bulletin board system which can include multiple
discussion forums, search function, threads, and a moderator to keep the
bulletin board professional.

Of course if I set this up there will be no obligation for anyone to use it,
but your suggestions would be helpful in designing the forum templates.  Here
are a few forum categories that I've thought of:

1. INSTALLING TOMCAT
2. BUILDING TOMCAT
2. VIRTUAL HOSTING
3. DATABASE and SQL
3. SESSION MANAGEMENT

Any comments or suggestions will be most appreciated,
Sincerely,
Dennis Murphy
Radio Gate International, Inc.