tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Manish <mpod...@paycom.net>
Subject Maintaining session state in web farm
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:46:30 GMT
Hi,

Can somebody pls tell me how can I maintain session states between
various webservers. I have already tried persistent connections (sticky
connections) but that doesn't work too great.

What other options are there? I read something about session servers,
shared file system. Can somebody pls explain me how can I do that.

I am using jsp to create a bean and then the servlet uses the bean to
process the data. And since it is an interactive form I need session to
properly authenticate the user each time.

Thanks and Regards

--
Manish Poddar