tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Hebert <j...@vedalabs.com>
Subject Re: help please!
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:54:27 GMT
Aaron Cooper wrote:

> Hi
>
>    I've checked documentation and have tried things already suggested, but still without
success. Does anyone know where I could go to get information or give me some help?

>    I have placed a /baseball under /webapps.  When I type in http://localhost:8080/baseball
from my UNIX workstation, it works fine.  However, when I type the URL/baseball from my PC,
it cannot find the directory.  Apache came already set up with tomcat, I do not understand
why it wont show from my PC, when the /examples directory shows perfectly finr from my PC.

Hmmm. Make sure your browser cache is clean. What you are doesn't seem
like it should work.

--
John Alex Hebert
john@vedalabs.com