tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Ashman <...@ashmans.com>
Subject Re: JSP Setup.
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2001 18:02:19 GMT
I'm using jre1.3.1.   Redhat 7.0.  The servlets work through apache or
at port 8080.

I didn't have a tools.jar in my classpath.  I found a tools.jar in
/usr/share/kaffe...  So I copied it to  ../tomcat/lib  same error.  Then
I moved it to  ../jre1.3.1/lib  same error.  My classpath has both of
these directories..   When I restart tomcat I can see it using tools.jar
now, maybe this isn't the correct tools.jar. So I did a search for
tools.jar on sun.java.com and only found documents but not a link to the
file.  I just love this stuff!!