tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anagha Mudigonda <ana...@india.hp.com>
Subject for jsp
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2001 11:02:02 GMT
hi all
can some-one tell me what are all the steps to be taken to host a jsp
page. for now i have tomcat on NT. for the build ( one using ant ) to
execute what all details do i have to take care of ? especially the
web.xml file ...
what will it contain - as there are no servlet specific details ...

thanks in advance
anagha

--
Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high;
Where knowledge is free;