tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Ashman <...@ashmans.com>
Subject Re: JSP Setup.
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:37:26 GMT
Ok, I think I've got apache passing the .jsp's to tomcat.  I can run
some of the example jsp's,  The ones that start with .html files.  But
when I do a submit the browser just shows the page source instead of
actually running the jsp.  I have my servlet directory working the same
way.

Does anyone have a clue as to what might be going wrong?  My gut
instinct is that apache is still handling the jsp's and hence I get html
back.

Thanks.