tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Glunde <t.glu...@pcf-software.de>
Subject Servlet with individual Http Headers
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2001 16:21:56 GMT
Hi

does anybody know if it is possible to send Http Headers with tomcat of
the form

Http/1.0 200 OK
Context-Type: text/html
Context-Type: multipart/mixed;boundary=ThisRandomString

and nothing else? As far I have already seen from tests and the source
it always sends

Http/1.1 200
Date: Sat. 21 Jul 2001 14:58:00 GMT
Server: Apache .....
Connection: close

So I want to omit the Date, Server and Connection Headers and in
addition want to send two Content-Types - what is probably not correct
to the HTTP specification but you can send this from plain cgi and it
works for my proposal.

In addition when I try to set the connection to keepalive i get a
Connection header of keepalive, close. What makes no sense in my
opinion.

Thanks in advance for any hints from you

Greetings
Torsten Glunde