tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Simon Chan <si...@rawmart.com>
Subject Re: How to configure web.xml to setup init parameters for JSP
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 01:34:29 GMT
Hi,

However, I do not know how to configure web.xml to put init params for
JSP.  May I have a example? Many thx

skc

--
Simon Chan, Senior System Analyst, Rawmart.com, Inc.
17/F MassMutual Tower, 38 Gloucester Rd, Hong Kong SAR, China

http://www.rawmart.com , the next dimension in the trading of
raw materials, please register now.

An initiative of the Noble Group.  Please visit us at
http://www.thisisnoble.com