tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tomeu BennĂ ssar <tom...@ipc4.uib.es>
Subject Re: Tomcat as NT service.. problem.
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 08:17:19 GMT
I had the same problem and Randy Layman send me the text bellow, try it, it
worked for me

Generally this is due to some form of Path error causing the service
not to be able to start.  There are three things to check:
        1.  The path to wrapper.properties is correct (its in the registry
under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\CurrentControlSet\<Service Name>.
        2.  The values of TOMCAT_HOME or JAVA_HOME are incorrect
        3.  You have installed Tomcat or Java into a directory that has a
space in its name.

Tomeu BennĂ ssar