tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anagha Mudigonda <ana...@india.hp.com>
Subject mod_jserv
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 13:43:33 GMT
hi
i'me new to tomcat. i have some fundamental doubts. if anyone could help

out i'de be real thankful.
I have Apache Web server and tomcat. Now, to create a webserver adapter,

do I need to download the mod_jserv seperately, ie other than the tomcat

download ? if so where can i get it from ?i'me using tomcat-3.2.1 on
HP-UX.

thanks in advance

regards
anagha.

--
Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high;
Where knowledge is free;