tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nino <n...@iweb.co.il>
Subject The null thingee. I know it was discused before.
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2001 10:13:58 GMT
Hi guys,

I am new to Tomcat and I have installed 3.2.2 with Apache 1.3.20.
It seems that Tomcat does not like my context :

2001-07-01 01:01:38 - Ctx( /iWeb ): 404 R( /iWeb + /iNotes/test/test.jsp
+ null) JSP file not found

This is the erroe I get. The Apache is configured correctly because I
can view static
pages. I am a little perplexed by this behaviour. All the example pages
work. Both servlet and jsp.
I am also having problems understanding how should I confiigure Tomcat
to the needs of the engineers
in my company. Is there an FAQ that deals with this ?

Many thanks in advance for any help rendered.

N.