tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cox, Charlie" <c...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat takes 100% of CPU (SourceSafe)
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:37:02 GMT
if your uriworkermap.properties has a mapping of
/* ajp12
then any request to the webserver is sent to tomcat. It doesn't matter if it
was intended for SourceSafe or not.
likewise if you have a mapping of /*.html and you try to store html files in
SourceSafe.

In these cases see the aforementioned section 6.11

I haven't tried multiple isapi filters, so I don't know which one would be
called first. I think you can order them in the iis setup.

Charlie