tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Foxton <p...@network-sol.com>
Subject RE: Shared Variables
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:37:05 GMT
make sure your variables do indeed have session scope - what platform are
you running on?

I had this happen when I accessed my app through a browser on the linux box
it is running on.

When I access the app from another machine it doesn't happen. I assumed it
must be something to do with the way sessions (as in user sessions) are
implemented in Linux.

- stab in the dark though : )