tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Foxton <p...@network-sol.com>
Subject RE: Class reloading
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:10:13 GMT
yes, I have 'reloadable' set to true in server.xml for my app directory
(under webapps) but its never reloaded my bean classes without restarting,
servlets I havn't tried it with as yet. The question seemed to me to relate
to beans in JSPs.

Sorry, I could have phrased my reply better : )

cheers,

Paul