tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Balaguer Yagan <eng90...@nus.edu.sg>
Subject IIS and tomcat
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:00:36 GMT
hi there,
    I'm troubleshooting the ISAPI redirector. I have followed all the
instructions in the Tomcat IIS HowTo document, but I'm still struggling to
figure out what's wrong.
    Just one question: In the following key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3SVC\Parameters\Filter
DLLs

    How do I really specify the full path to isapi_redirect.dll ? Is this a
string value in the above key? if yes, is it the "Default" string? Or do I
need to create another string (which I don't know what name should I give)
and give the value of the full path to the required dll ?

a simple reply would do, thanks
daniel