tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mattias Karlsvaerd <mattias_karlsv...@yahoo.se>
Subject Problems with authentication
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:15:08 GMT
Hello!

I've have problems with getting the authorization to
work in tomcat 3.2.2 and Apache 1.3.19. I have tried
to the example comes with tomcat. I get the login
page, but when I've typed the username and password I
get the following error:
The requested URL
/examples/jsp/security/login/j_security_check was not
found on this server.

I've searched on the web and found out that other
people have had the same problem. Is there a solution
to this problem.
What I understand j_security_check, j_username and
j_password is some kind of implicit variables. Is
there any document where this specified.

I use linux Redhat 7.1 and IBM's java2 1.3
I would be thankful for any help

=====
/Mattias Karlsvärd