tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joseph D Toussaint <jdtou...@cariboulake.com>
Subject RE: question about WEB-INF/lib
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:32:03 GMT
The jar file I have is a ".jar" file however it is a compressed jar file
- does this matter?

I seem to remember something about having to explictily add compressed
jar files to a classpath where as the jvm would find all the
uncompressed jar files in a directory if you just passed it the
directory name.

Thanks

joe

--