tomcat-users mailing list archives

From oLi <oli_l...@yahoo.de>
Subject RE: Frames and Apache/mod_jk
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:34:11 GMT
Insterestingly, what I just found out is that when I
send the request to https://host:443/foo/servlet it
works well, too, whereas with https://host/foo/servlet
I get my login page in every one of the 3 frames. This
makes me doubt it's a flaw in my app's logic but
rather some SSL misconfiguration, I just can't figure
out what causes it.

oLi

 --- Michael Weissenbacher
<MWeissenbacher@net4you.net> schrieb: > sounds much