tomcat-users mailing list archives

From oLi <oli_l...@yahoo.de>
Subject Frames and Apache/mod_jk
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:58:02 GMT
Hi all,

I've run into a weird behaviour of my app: my
application consists of a frameset with 3 frames. When
I access it directly via Tomcat's HTTP port it works
great. But when I go in via Apache/mod_jk, after
logging in, it sometimes displays the same content (my
login page) in all frames. Sometimes it successfully
logs in but opens a new window for every frame. This
is primarily with Netscape, but also happens under
certain circumstances with IE. I think it may have
something to do in which order the webserver sends the
the first response arrives a session object has
already been created or not. Now I'm wondering why it
works well with Tomcat directly but not with Apache.
I have browsed through the archive but couldn't really
find any similar case. Any comments will be greatly
appreciated!!

oLi