tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sumith Ail <tom...@itintegrated.com>
Subject Re: Too many process?
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2001 05:31:44 GMT
Hello

Thank you all for the reply.
You are right Brendan, I was worried about the process table. My box RH 6.2 (PIII 800 512MB
RAM, IDE HDD)is already running qmail, mysql, apache with around 300 domains (maybe cross
800+ domains).

Have any of you faced performance problems after installing Tomcat on Linux...which plugin
would be better mod_jserv or mod_jk?

Regards
Sumith