tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Raber Chris <cpra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problems running as an NT Service
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:13:05 GMT
All,

Thanks for the suggestions. I found my problem. Here
is a short synopsis in case anyone else runs into
this.

Assuming the problem was security related, I moved my
servlet into it's own context and added rules to
tomcat.policy for the permissions I needed. I checked
the SecurityManager.checkRead(String fileName) and I
had the needed access...

It turned out that in the process of configuring
wrapper.properties I changed the order of the jars in
my classpath. I am using Xalan 2 and ended up with the
wrong parser being instantiated.

Re-order the classpath and everything is ok!

Thanks for the suggestions.

-Chris.