tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Baker <jba...@teamenergy.com>
Subject Re: MIssing Classes - WHAT is the answer? :-)
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 09:46:39 GMT
On Thursday 19 July 2001 10:44 am, you wrote:
> John,
>
> I've only lightly been following this so excuse my late joining, but... Do
> you have an isolated test that demonstrates the behaviour?  Perhaps with
> some sample code we can look at it.

Not an isolated test. I might get round to writing one. I'm just really busy
with worky stuff right now, so writing an isolated demo is low on the
priority list, as I have a 'hack' to get around the flaw. I'm just interested
on what a tomcat developer has to say on the matter :-)

> I might also add that I am not a tomcat developer, but just another user
> trying to help.

Ta. I'll try and get around to isolating some code within the next few days.

--
John Baker, BSc CS.
Java developer, Linux lover.