tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dwaipayan " <babua_...@rediffmail.com>
Subject ssi and java heap
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:58:32 GMT
i have a few queries:
can SSI be used when i am using tomcat as stand alone container?

i am doing my first project on tomcat starting with creating a project dir and copying the
directory structure of the examples dir. now when running jsp which have beans accessing my
local database, i get some memory related problems.this is supposedly due to the jsp container,servlet
container,tomcat http server and oracle db running on the same machine(64mb ram,433mhz).how
can i increase the JVM memory area(heap) for my webapp?

kindly suggest.
i must say so long ,u people hve been of great help!!

ddr

http://www.monsterindia.com - The Best Jobs. For the Best Minds.