tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sunil Chandurkar <su...@nagpurcity.net>
Subject Invoke New Window From Applet
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2001 07:31:02 GMT
Hi There

I know the question i'm going to ask, the best place is Java Forum, and I have tried there.
but i didn't find quick response compartively here...I m asking you all this question...

Actually from Browser Applet I want to open new Window which should look like New Application:
What exactly I want you can see it by visiting followin site...

I want the same way, they are invoking their application from applet......
please visit following site and let me know How can I invoke such window or application from
applet

http://www.truesan.com/products/resources/sandesigner/sandesigner.htm

/sunil

Get LifeTime Free email Visit  ---> http://www.nagpurcity.net