tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Herder" <dher...@triad-graphics.com>
Subject Tomcat startup under NT
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 20:57:10 GMT
Essential Info:
Tomcat 3.2.2
Apache 1.3.20
NT 4 Workstation Service pack 4
JDK 1.3.1

When executing the command startup from TOMCAT_HOME, a startup window
appears then disappears in a fraction of a second. I read in the FAQ that
this is due to memory allocation for the command prompt, but under NT, I
cannot find a way to change this. Nonetheless, I don't think this is the
probem, as I am also getting a "500 Internal Server Error" when trying to
run servlets. I have followed the suggestions in the faq about capitalizing
the WEB-INF folder, but this has not changed anything.

But first things first, any suggestions on keeping the Tomcat Window open??

Thanks,
Dave