tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ahmet yilmaz <ahmet_yilm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Charset question
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2001 08:28:13 GMT

 Hi,

 I am using tomcat 3.2.2 as a standalone server,
although i set the content type of the page with

<%@page contentType = "text/html;
charset=ISO-8859-9"%>
or
<%@page contentType = "text/html; windows-1254"%>

some Turkish characters are not displayed correctly
when i try to print an error message using out.println
method. Is there a solution to this? Btw i am not sure
it is a Tomcat related issue but, how can i tell
javascript to print turkish characters

And how can i configure Tomcat to disable directory
listings in applications deployed under webapps?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

PS: does anyone have a comment to my last post on
multipart/form-data problem :(