tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Lombardo" <PLomba...@icici-info.com>
Subject mod_jk for solaris
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:40:04 GMT
Good morning all -

I am attempting to setup and configure Tomcat 3.2.2. to use with Apache
1.3.x  on a Solaris 2.6 machine.

I have Apache in and running.  I have Tomcat installed and handling
requests on port 8080.

I now need to set things up so that Apache will hand off requests for
jsp to tomcat and I am assuming that for that I need to setup mod_jk (or
is that mod_jk.so)

Now in my jakarta-tomcat-3.2.2-src/src/native/apache1.3  dorectory I
have:

Makefile.freebsd  Makefile.linux    Makefile.nw       mod_jk.c
mod_jk.dsp

I don't see one for Solaris.  I went tp the web and downloaded a
mod_jk.so and tried that, but upon inspection the source file was full
of garbage and was useless.

I am so close I can taste it.  any suggestions?

Paul

"This document may contain confidential information, as well as
proprietary information, of ICICI Infotech, Inc.  Your company and its
employees agree to keep the material in this document confidential and
any violation of this paragraph is strictly prohibited."
 <<Paul V. Lombardo (Business Fax).vcf>>