tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Lombardo" <PLomba...@icici-info.com>
Subject configuring Apache to use mod_so
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:19:16 GMT
I am still struggling to get Tomcat and Apache to play nicely together.
I have followed the included documentation for installing the mod_jk
module, but when I fire the apxs script I get an error that the mod_so
is not configured into my Apache.  I reconfigured Apache using the
--enable_module=most \
--enable_shared=max

And reinstalled Apache and it wouln't start.  (too many errors in the
httpd.conf)

After a few harrowing minutes, I finally got Apache back up and running
but without the mod_so module.

I am runing on:
Solaris 2.6
Apache 1.3.6
Mod_Perl 1.2.5
JDK 1.3
Jakarta 3.2.2

Can anyone offer any sdvice for getting Apache configured to use mod_so
without killing it?

Paul

"This document may contain confidential information, as well as
proprietary information, of ICICI Infotech, Inc.  Your company and its
employees agree to keep the material in this document confidential and
any violation of this paragraph is strictly prohibited."
 <<Paul V. Lombardo (Business Fax).vcf>>