tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Emir Alikadic (ADNOC IS&T)" <ealika...@adnoc.com>
Subject RE: HTML in Messages and politeness
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2001 04:31:52 GMT

Polite, soft-spoken people are never taken seriously.  Be a loud-mouthed
arse and people pay attention to what you're saying.  I guess I'm kinda like
small-scale RMS :-)

Say what you will, I have achieved my goal: the issue is being taken
seriously and will probably be resolved very soon.  I'm probably not very
liked on the list as the result of my outbursts, but I think it was worth
it.  Doin' it for the kids, you know ;-)

My little crusade is almost over.

Emir.