tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Emir Alikadic (ADNOC IS&T)" <ealika...@adnoc.com>
Subject RE: Apache Tomcat Integration
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 06:04:48 GMT
I'd suggest using mod_jk rather than mod_jserv (the latter being deprecated,
IIRC).
Apache/Tomcat integration is explained in detail in the Tomcat docs included
in the bundle.  So is general configuration.  Being a SysAdmin, I doubt
you'll have trouble following the docs...

Cheers!

Emir.

-----Original Message-----
From: gurjeet sandhu [mailto:gurjeet@indbrain.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 8:34 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Apache Tomcat Integration

Hi Everyone

I am trying to integrate Apache 1.3 & Tomcat 3.2 . I have installed both
servers , i have compiled mod_jserv module also . I need all my static files
to be taken care by apache & all my dynamic pages by tomcat . for this can
anybody give me the configuration files . Please help me regarding Classpath
setting on solaris 7.0 .

Thanks

Gurjeet Singh Sandhu
Sun-Solaris Admin