tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dave Solecki <>
Subject Win2K Server - Tomcat - Linksys Router Issue
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:34:30 GMT
HI all, I have a wierd problem that I can't seem to figure out.  I'm running
Windows 2000 server Service Pack 2 and Tomcat.  The server sits behind a
Linksys broadband router.  My problem is that whenever I refresh my browser
6 times my Linksys router hangs and no requests seem to be able to get out
or in until I reset the router.  This also seems to have been happening
since the Code-Red worm came about.  I saw a bunch of garbage in my command
window that had the site WWW.WORM.COM in it.  I checked the computer for
viruses, and came up empty.  I'm sorry I can't tell you the version of
Tomcat I have since i do not have the server anywhere near me, but it's a
recent setup so it's most likely the latest non-beta build of Tomcat.  Has
anyone ever heard of anything like this or had any experiences near this
type?  Please help.  My friend and I would like to get our test website up
and running again, but this is causing some real problems.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card

View raw message