tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tognolini Raffaella, CH" <Raffaella.Tognol...@fja.com>
Subject AW: not allow directory listing
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 06:01:54 GMT
Hi,
With Tomcat 3.2.2 I did it in the server.xml file:

       <!-- "default" handler - static files and dirs.  Set the
             "suppress" property to "true" to suppress directory listings
             when no welcome file is present.

             NOTE:  This setting applies to *all* web applications that
             are running in this instance of Tomcat.
          -->
        <RequestInterceptor
            className="org.apache.tomcat.request.StaticInterceptor"
            debug="0" suppress="true" />
setting the suppress="true" like the comment said.
Bye
Raffaella