tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frerichs, Rene" <Rene.Freri...@t-systems.de>
Subject RE: Invoke New Window From Applet
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2001 08:02:28 GMT
Hi,

from there Applet they don't invoke a new application, they only invoke a new Dialog-window
inside their application (you see it by the words in the statusbar "Java Applet Window").
When you look at the html code, you see they have done it with the swing components. That
means you only need to instantiate a new "JDialog" inside your Applet and invoke  "dialog.setVisible(true);"

Thats it!

Rene

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sunil Chandurkar [mailto:sunil@nagpurcity.net]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 6. Juli 2001 09:31
An: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Invoke New Window From Applet

Hi There

I know the question i'm going to ask, the best place is Java Forum, and I have tried there.
but i didn't find quick response compartively here...I m asking you all this question...

Actually from Browser Applet I want to open new Window which should look like New Application:
What exactly I want you can see it by visiting followin site...

I want the same way, they are invoking their application from applet......

please visit following site and let me know How can I invoke such window or application from
applet

http://www.truesan.com/products/resources/sandesigner/sandesigner.htm

/sunil

Get LifeTime Free email Visit  ---> http://www.nagpurcity.net