tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lakshminarayanan Ramakrishnan" <Vrlnaraya...@Silverline.com>
Subject RE: Crystal Reports
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 13:12:26 GMT
Hi May,

Where do you call the Crystal reports(.rpt's) from? JSP files???!

Lax

-----Original Message-----
From: Dmitri Colebatch [mailto:dim@bigpond.net.au]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 6:44 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org; Bill May
Subject: Re: Crystal Reports

Hi,

I'm not sure what crystal report files are, but from your email I gather
they are a script that apache handles nicely.  Tomcat is a dedicated
servlet engine - if it aint a servlet, dont make tomcat serve it... I
assume you'll be having apache sit in front of tomcat anyway, so just
continue as you have been.

cheesr
dim