tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lakshminarayanan Ramakrishnan" <>
Subject RE: tomcat-apache?? why Jserv Module?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 06:50:25 GMT
Is that right?
Should i include two mod_jk.conf-auto in httpd.conf
Awaiting ur reply

-----Original Message-----
From: Ravishankar.S []
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: tomcat-apache?? why Jserv Module?

dear lax,
                    u can't use mod_jk and ModJServ at the same
time!!delete the ApacheModJServ.dll file from ur modules dir( it says so
in the docs).now,if u r using mod_jk forget abt the tomcat-apache.conf
file.the file to look at is "mod_jk.conf-auto".this file is overwritten
every time u start tomcat.try editing this file.of course the path to
this file must be included in "httpd.conf".why exactly do u want to use
two diff workers for????.is ur server serving a heavy load site or r u
jus experimenting????.pl let me know