tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sumit Ranjan" <s_su...@rti.daimlerchrysler.com>
Subject any body using jetspeed here ?
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 09:22:29 GMT
hi all!
    i have been trying to get jetspeed run properly on my comp for quite
some time. my config.is :

windows NT 4.0
apache 1.3.11
tomcat 3.2.2
jetspeed latest( from
http://jakarta.apache.org/~raphael/jetspeed/jetspeed-latest.tgz )

earlier i was having the problem of confirmation mail not coming...which got
solved when i changed from jetspeed 1.3a1 to this version....
now i am not having problem with customization.....i.e. 1) as soon as i
click the customize link...it takes a lot of time to open( > 5 min.) and 2)
then when it comes and one fills up the forms(check boxes) and click
"finish" no customized page comes.....why ?

is anybody else having this problem ?
does anyone has a working configuration similar to mine....or would you
suggest moving to linux?
please send me your working configuration on either NT or SuSe linux if you
have so...

thanking in anticipation.

sumit Ranjan