tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Worst" <jeffwo...@erols.com>
Subject File Not Found Error
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:58:58 GMT
I keep getting an HTTP 404 file not found error when I try to run a servlet.
My servlet class file is at C:\tomcat\Servlet\Ex197.class.  Hopefully the
html code below will show what I'm doing wrong:

Thanks,

Jeff

<HTML>
   <HEAD>
      <TITLE>Ex 19.7</TITLE>
   </HEAD>

   <BODY>
      <FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION=
         "http://localhost:8080/tomcat/Servlet/Ex197">
         What is your favorite pet?<BR><BR>
         <INPUT TYPE=radio NAME=animal VALUE=dog>Dog<BR>
         <INPUT TYPE=radio NAME=animal VALUE=cat>Cat<BR>
         <INPUT TYPE=radio NAME=animal VALUE=bird>Bird<BR>
         <INPUT TYPE=radio NAME=animal VALUE=snake>Snake<BR>
         <INPUT TYPE=radio NAME=animal VALUE=none CHECKED>None
         <BR><BR><INPUT TYPE=submit VALUE="Submit">
         <INPUT TYPE=reset>
      </FORM>
   </BODY>
</HTML>