tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shyam Sarkar" <ssar...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject Re: need help for rmi calls from tomcat 3.2.1
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2001 18:26:44 GMT
I tried that but still the problem is not solved.  I wonder why RMI calls are not documented
anywhere in apache tomcat. There must be quite a lot of applications using RMI and IIOP
from tomcat JSP server.  If anyone knows any solutions pls let me know.

ssarkar@ix.netcom.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Francisco Areas Guimaraes
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 5:10 PM
  Subject: Re: need help for rmi calls from tomcat 3.2.1

  Assumming you installed tomcat in "c:\tomcat", you have to copy the "getStart" directory
to "c:\tomcat\webapps\ROOT", so it would end up like this "c:\tomcat\webapps\ROOT\getStart".
Now your url will work.

  You just have to think that "c:\tomcat\webapps\ROOT" is the physical address of "localhost:8080",
got it?

  []´s
  Francisco