tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Richard Draucker <rich...@draucker.com>
Subject Re: image resize
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:08:26 GMT
Can you be more specific what you mean by "resize"?
Html will allow you to set the displayable height/width of an image.  If your
servlet is outputting html, just add a height or width attribute.
However, if you want to "manipulate" the image itself that's beyond the scope
of tomcat or servlets in general... use your favorite image editor and serve
the resulting image from the servlet.

--
Richard Draucker richard@protected-data.com
Protected-Data.Com www.protected-data.com