tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Robson <andrewdrob...@netscapeonline.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache cannot connect to Tomcat
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2001 19:56:46 GMT
Hang on Jeff this isn't correct is it? mod_jk can support either the ajp12
or ajp13 protocol so adding the ajp13 connector to server.xml isn't likely
to help.
I'm afraid I can't help with the jsp side of things as I only ever
write servlets. Might be interesting to see if you can get a servlet
to work to see if JSP issue.

andrew

--

Andrew Robson