tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Robson <andrewdrob...@netscapeonline.co.uk>
Subject Re: HTML in Messages and politeness
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2001 19:28:21 GMT
[X] +1 -> Plain Text only. Strip HTML on the mailing list.

Otherwise you start to exclude people who don't use html
enabled mail client.

Also it seems to me if you are going to post to a list you
should read the guidelines first which explicity say not to
post HTML or "Stylelized" emails. I don't understand quite why
Emir is getting such stick for pointing this out particularly as
the question was completely off-topic and he was offering
to help if the person just stuck to the guidelines.

andrew