tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Robson <andrewdrob...@netscapeonline.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problems with authentication
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:03:21 GMT
Hi,
  If you get it to work in tomcat standalone (have you
tried that?) then you need to add
JkMount /examples/jsp/security/login/j_security_check ajp13
(or ajp12 if that's the connector you are using)
to httpd.conf to get it to work with apache.
Otherwise apache won't know to delegate the handling of
this url to tomcat.

andrew