tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Hoare <jho...@ihug.com.au>
Subject Re: Help w/ Tomcat 4.0b6 and Apache
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 00:16:39 GMT
Hi,
I'm using it but as you have found out I think very few ppl are using it on
this list. I was able to view servlets thru apache, but the integration fails
whenever I try reading any data (I use the post method for form data). I
found a java null pointer exception in the catalina log trying to read from
the input stream, which I guess is the problem. I have posted a bug on the
bugzilla site. As with your experience everything works flawlessly when
accessing the servlets thru tomcat directly, but seems broken when using the
apache-tomcat extension. This could be some mis-configuration, or a bug but
either way the lack of any response is not encouraging.

I know this is no help, but at least someone else is suffering as well :-).
If I get any response I'll post it to this list

Jeff