tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Robson <and...@playaday.com>
Subject Re: Need workaround for Tomcat security.
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:29:55 GMT
Hi,
  No workaround I'm afraid. I can confirm that the problem
affects form - based JDBCRealm as well. Tried putting
*/admin/* into url pattern and broke security completely.
I wonder whether a JkMount directive with approriately
placed wildcards might work but haven't had time to try.
I'd be very interested if you find a solution.
Presumably no-one on the list has one?

andrew

--

Andrew Robson