tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Charles Williams" <hosting.mailing.list.acco...@acnshosting.com>
Subject Very OT for a lot of you put just asking.
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:36:30 GMT
OK, sorry if you feel this is WAY OT.

I am wanting to compile a list of the best one-liner Linux commands out
there.  So all you admins and users out there feel free to send me a copy of
your best one-liner commands with a brief explanation as to what they
accomplish.

It doesn't matter if it's for sendmail or procmail or ipchains or grep or
whatever.  All commands will be sorted per usage and all credit will be
given.

The sooner that I can get a bunch together the sooner I will post them on my
site.  And again, sorry if this is way OT for you folks, but I am really
curious as to what will show up.

thanks,
chuck
http://www.acnsnet.com/~slydder

Chuck's Top 10 Things to Remember and Think about!
10. Please return stewardess to original upright position.
9. Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.
8. Never date someone because you're too lazy to commit suicide.
7. It is not the fall that kills you.  it's the sudden stop at the end.
6. You can't have everything.  Where would you put it all?
5. " Real Windows Performance", on the next "In Search Of".
4. 2 rules to success in life. 1. Don't tell people everything you know.
3. 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case.  Coincidence?
2. 9 out of 10 men who try Camels prefer women.
1. Always borrow money from a pesimist.  They never expect it back anyway.

That's it!  NO MORE! JEEZ! GET BACK TO WORK!