tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Re: user admin
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 07:58:46 GMT
I've already do, but accounts don't get me the access at the page.
admin     admin
role1      role1
admin     role1/admin

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 9:54 AM
Subject: AW: user admin

Have a look at conf/tomcat-users.xml

Kind regrads

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: []
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 17. Juli 2001 09:48
Betreff: user admin

Which is the password and the user default for Tomcat admin?

How can I Find it and replace?

This message is intended for the adressee or its representative only. Any
form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or disclosure
of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail message and its contents, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message and all its attachments subsequently.

View raw message