tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vicente Martínez <vmarti...@es.wanadoo.com>
Subject RE: Configuring tomcat (memory and threads)
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 07:37:06 GMT
1

It's a matter of the JVM.
using java -version you can see what kind of threads you are using.

2

I suggest you 128Mb
  -----Mensaje original-----
  De: Enrique Lopez [mailto:enrique@nmp.es]
  Enviado el: jueves, 12 de julio de 2001 19:47
  Para: Lista de distribución del tomcat
  Asunto: Configuring tomcat (memory and threads)

  Can anybody help me?

  1

  How can I know if i'm using green or native threads?
  I want to use native threads, Does any body know how can I do this?

  2

  I want to know what is the min/max values for the heap of JVM that tomcat uses
by default.
  What is the amount that you sugges me?
  I have 256 M of RAM, apache, tomcat and MySQL.

  best regards